Dad, she did that on animoto for your info not the mac but it was pretty sweet. I will have to check out animoto. Jacquel, is your parent's coming this year with us?
The movie is all animoto, I didn't do anything really! You need to check it out Shar! Caroline is the one that can really do the movies! And I hope my parents are coming! They said they are going to try!
Animoto is a website that helps you make slideshow/movies.(It's more like they do all of it for you, you just import the pictures you want to use and a song.)Google it,it's great!
7 comments:
Gee Jacquel, your are kind-of showing the rest up, we will never hear the end from Blaine how great the apple is. Nice job
Dad, she did that on animoto for your info not the mac but it was pretty sweet. I will have to check out animoto. Jacquel, is your parent's coming this year with us?
The movie is all animoto, I didn't do anything really! You need to check it out Shar! Caroline is the one that can really do the movies! And I hope my parents are coming! They said they are going to try!
Wow.......nice slide show movie production, us first time bloggers don't really know how to compete with that.
What is animoto?
Animoto is a website that helps you make slideshow/movies.(It's more like they do all of it for you, you just import the pictures you want to use and a song.)Google it,it's great!
Cool stuff! I love all the pics in your sidebar too.
MyBlazeOfGlory.blogspot.com
Post a Comment