The Humble Beginning...

The Humble Beginning...

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rattlesnake

Dad wanted to get his rig out before the May trip to make sure he had it dialed in. We found out that his big 35s don't like his plastic front bumper. Other than that it's a pretty sweet ride. Brandon, Phoenix, Shari, Mom, Dad, me and the boys all made the trip. I decided to take the ol' Cherokee since the TJ has done Rattlesnake so many times it seems a little boring. I provided some pretty good entertainment w/ the Chero; as Jaxon likes to call it.

2 comments:

Shari and Trent said...

What did Caroline say about the nice dent you put in the Chero?

Blaine said...

I didn't exactly tell her, until she got in it to go to church today. She was like, "something's wrong with this door, it doesn't shut very well. What happened?" I told her I dented it a little bit. It went over pretty well I think.