So Caroline wasn't very confident in my building skills and insisted that we go for a pre-run out to Rattlesnake to test my ride and make sure her Jeep is good to go too since we never drive it. So we took the family out for a Friday evening ride to Rattlesnake. It was pretty sweet, the 6 was awesome, it doesn't flex a ton and the run did reveal a few things that I need to tweak so I am glad we went. We put the doors on there to help with the wind on the highway and we were glad we had them on when we went home in the dark and it got cold. Here are a few poser shots as I was checking clearances when flexed and such:
The boys really wanted us to race, they nicknamed Caroline's TJ "Red Turbo" and the 6 "Black Shadow"
Caroline smoked me, but the Willys looks way better, so I wasn't worried about losing.
One last one, it seems like the CJ's always have their hoods up when they stop on the trail. So, I thought I better follow suit and put the hood up and take a picture:
Next up: Moab!!!!! Can't wait to see you all there next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment